Saturday, June 26, 2010

Cogs Are Turning

It has been a while – sorry for the delay, but the last year has been hectic and amazing. I don’t have to tell you that politics is the same, we are seeing some movements in the financial crisis and the US is through to the next stage in the World Cup in South Africa!

On a serious note, 2010 is bringing some renewed excitement in business. I know we are not out of the woods just yet, but those cogs are turning and this machine is beginning to shift. I am steadfast in my prediction – I said in my first ever blog in May 2009 that the “recent financial crisis will demand the consolidation of our financial industry over the next five to seven years” – I stick by that statement!

Watch this space. I promise I won’t leave it this long next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment